How do I send you a copy of my Driving Record?
- access the www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence website
- select View Now
- input your driving licence number
- input you National Insurance number
- input your post code where your driving licence is registered
- read the acknowledgement and tick the box
- select View now
- select the 'share your licence information' tab
- get a licence check code
- You can then open and/or save your driving licence record
You can send a copy of your photo card and driving record
using either of the following methods:
Alternatively if you prefer you can send the copy of your photo card licence and call us with your temporary code and we can obtain a copy of your driving licence record. Remember your code is only valid for 21 days and can only be used once.
Apply for an insurance quote now!